Terms & Conditions
Bonner Travel enters into a contract once a tour is booked through our company website.Your booking is confirmed and a contract exists when Bonner Travel issues a written confirmation after receipt of the applicable deposit amount..
- At the time of booking, a non-refundable deposit of EUR€500, or as applicable, per person per Tour is due to Bonner Travel. If the booking is made 60 days or less prior to departure, full payment is due at the time of booking. The non-refundable deposit should be paid by PayPal, or Credit Card. Under certain circumstances an International Bank Transfer can be arranged with Bonner Travel. This is your confirmation of booking. This should be printed and saved for own reference.
- Once you begin you tour, you accept and abide by these terms and conditions.
- Please make sure you have received confirmation by email before embarking on your tour. We cannot be held responsible for incorrect emails or contact details submitted by customer
- Bonner Travel cannot hold a place on a tour without full payment or a deposit.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to check the accuracy of dates booked upon receipt of their travel documents.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to check passport validation months prior to booking.
- There is no travel insurance cover included in the price of the ticket.
- We strongly recommend that you take out comprehensive insurance cover for cancellation, medical expenses, personal accident, personal baggage, money and public liability before you travel. You may not be accepted as a Bonner Travel. passenger unless you have arranged satisfactory insurance. Although the best of care is given in regards to personal luggage, personal belongings, Bonner Travel holds no responsibility for the theft, loss or damage to personal belongings from at any time during the duration of your tour.
- Cancellation of your booking must be in writing or by email to Bonner Travel. Once written notification has been received by Bonner Travel our cancellation fees will apply. . Please see cancellation policy.
- You are entitled to a full refund only if you give us 28 days notice of your intention to cancel. If you choose to cancel within 28 days before the start of your tour, no refunds will be granted. You can choose to change your tour departure to another date (subject to availability). Permission to do this up to 48 hours before departure is entirely at the discretion of the Bonner Travel Management.
- If the reason for your cancellation is covered under your insurance policy, you may be able to make a claim under that policy.
- In the case if a private group booking or a private bus hire we would require 6 weeks’ notice of cancellation and a E 300 administration fee.